Different kinds of moneyPosted: June 30, 2010
It’s not apparent at first sight but there are actually different kinds of money. I can think of at least the following.
- F.U. money. The money that makes you quit your day-job.
- Porridge/ramen money. The minimum amount of money you need to survive each month.
- Fat money. Money that drags you down and makes you slower. Like money from that investor that refuses to change.
- Lazy money. Sibling to the fat money. Money that makes you lazy is money that you simply count on and have stopped fighting for. Never stop fighting. Big companies usually have lots of lazy money.
- Sweat money. This is money you’ve worked hard for to earn. This is the best kind. You value sweat money much higher than any other kind of money.
- Easy money. Doesn’t exist. Don’t be distracted by easy money. Move on.
When looking for money, be sure you know of what kind.
What other kinds of money can you think of?